Our passion is social change.
Our expertise is human rights, training, education and media.
Our mission is to facilitate projects that celebrate resilience and drive reform through cultural strength, empowerment and education.
Our team members have advised, facilitated programs for and worked internationally alongside a diverse range of clients and organisations including:
- The Commonwealth Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- The Australian Human Rights Commission
- The Iñupiat (Inuit) Education Department, NSBSD (Alaska)
- Legal Aid New South Wales
- Gundjeihmi Aboriginal Corporation, NT Australia
- Tlicho Government, NWT, Canada
- Parkville College - Parkville & Malmsbury Youth Justice Precincts, Vic, Australia
- University of Sydney
- University of Melbourne
- Victoria University, Australia
- Monash University, Australia
- The Catholic Education Office Melbourne
- Central Land Council, NT, Australia
- The Institute for Aboriginal Development, NT Australia
- Energy Resources of Australia (Rio Tinto)
If you’d like to discuss training workshops, education programs or a social change initiative for your organisation or community, contact us.
P: +61 (0)418 355 441
Community Prophets: Walk the Talk